Friday, June 5, 2009

Final Week of Student Teaching

Isn't life interesting? I thought these final day would never come. I was certain I would turn into Slimer from Ghostbusters and ooze into the crevices and cracks into the floor . . . and here I sit, grading my final quiz for my 11th graders . . . oh, how time flies when you are working your ass off.

I should probably wait to write this until next Friday when I am "actually" done, I think I just see my colleagues finishing up and I want to preemptively join in on the celebration . . . soon!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I finished my student teaching in December. One of the greatest experiences of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations son. For as much as I told myself I wouldn't miss those damn kids, I actually do. Life is indeed bizarre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I'm still blown away by the photo header of your blog. Absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete